October is the month of pink.
I love driving through shops and seeing all the pink point of sale, driving through schools and seeing tree trunks wrapped in pink material and even one of our local restaurants has painted their signage pink. The colour pink in October is for Cancer Awareness month – and I cannot wait to share with you how we celebrated in pink this month.
But back to pink… Our whole house is pretty much pink! With three daughters, what do you expect? They absolutely love pink!
Recently, I shared about our favourite memory albums from Pink Glitter. And no surprise that our favourite album designs are pink. Danielle from Pink Glitter and I were chatting about the exciting month of October in all it’s pink glory, the Pink Glitter’s birthday month, the recent launch of their app POP by Pink Glitter and winding down to the end of the year when we will all be updating our memory albums with end of year reports, certificates and memories – and we decided to do a fun giveaway.
A pink giveaway.
Pink Glitter and POP Giveaway – pink JBL Charge4 speaker and two Pink Glitter albums
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling us which album you would love to receive.
- Make sure you follow Ellie Love on Facebook and Pink Glitter on Facebook and Instagram.
- Make sure you have downloaded the POP by Pink Glitter app – on Apple or Android.
- Enter on this Instagram post and this Facebook post to increase your chance of winning.
- Share this Facebook post on Facebook and this Instagram post to your Instagram stories for additional entries.
- Only entries via Instagram, Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Instagram and Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow Pink Glitter on Facebook and Instagram, Ellie Love on Facebook and download the POP by Pink Glitter app to qualify.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- The winner is picked at random and announced on Friday 1st November 2019.
- This prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- If we cannot get hold of you within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
*Did anyone count how many times I used the word pink in this post!*