Your top 3 worst traits…
I’m not a negative person but I can definitely name more than three worst traits… I thought it might be nice to get an outsiders viewpoint too, so I asked my have-to-deal-with-me-hubs, my brutally-honest-bestie and my to-the-point-SIL:
According to me…
- I am a perfectionist and I am therefore anal about every last detail / insignificant or not!
- I am a control freak and I would rather do things my way than delegate to someone and risk it being done wrong. I often don’t value other people’s opinions because I would rather do it my way.
- I have a serious fear of failure and rejection so I go out of my way to please people, often to my own detriment. Sometimes I get hurt anyway…
According to my husband:
- You can be extremely stubborn.
- You are a people pleaser and never put yourself first.
- You like doing things YOUR way.
According to my VERY honest best friend:
- You often put others before yourself to your detriment.
- You are a binge drinker when you do drink, which is not often.
- You beat yourself up too much about the few kgs of baby weight you need to lose and forget about the majority of you which is beautiful inside and out.
According to my sweet sister-in-law:
- You find it hard to say no to people when they make demands on her time i.e a people pleaser!
- You can be quite stubborn (rich coming from me! Haha)
- You are very open and honest with people, which is a good thing! But should maybe be a little more careful about what she shares with who, not everyone is so trustworthy!
What are your worst traits?
Link up with Jenni