Last week of August, and coming down from the birthday hangover this weekend… But it’s our last week of giveaways!!
Ellie Love: Party Giveaway featuring these five gorgeous ladies:
And the five AMAZING prizes are:
- A R1000 party stationery voucher from The Arty Party
- A 20cm single layer Lucy Markewicz cake of your choice
- A set of 24 biscuits of your chosen theme from The Artful Biscuit Co
- A R1000 Madhatters balloon voucher
- R1000 worth of party flowers from Buttons & Blooms
The Arty Party is a Durban based party stationery business owned but the creatively talented, Kerryn. Kerryn’s stationery, themes and out of the box ideas are exactly what you need to bring your next party to life. She designs a range of stationery items from invitations, bunting, cake toppers, party boxes, thank you stickers etc. There is no job too big or too small for Kerryn – and she gets so excited on all the different themes her clients present to her! Kerryn has been working on our parties for years and we just adore her!
Lucy Markewicz is the cake and foodie Queen. After recently closing her venue, catering and cake businesses during lockdown, Lucy’s love for all things food now sees her cooking, baking and experimenting in the kitchen, style and photographing delicious food, and making a select few of the most beautiful looking and tasting cakes. Lucy and I have worked together for years on events, parties, catering and she has made so many of our amazing birthday cakes!
Based in beautiful Hilton, Kwazulu Natal, The Artful Biscuit Co biscuits are made from locally sourced ingredients with real butter and free range farm eggs. It is important to us that our biscuits not only look beautiful but taste delicious too. Gen prides herself in her attention to detail, making each custom creation unique and a little edible work of art. If icing cookies is a skill you would love to learn join one of our classes where Gen will give you a good foundation to start your journey. There is no. biscuit that Gen cannot bring to life, and we don’t have our parties without her!
Madhatters Balloon and Party Shop is based in Ballito, KZN. Owned by couple, Eugene and Taryn – these two creatives bring magic to your event, party or venue with the most incredible balloon creations. There is no colour, shape or design that they cannot blow up – and they make very occasion wonderful with their balloons and party goodies.
Buttons & Blooms is a bespoke florist and flower service owned by the incredible, Nicky Bezuidenhout. Nicky creates the most spectacular flower masterpieces, and I love that when one of her deliveries arrive, we know it’s her – marked with her magical touch. From birthday bouquets, to table runners of flowers and candles, and full wedding and event set up – you cannot beat Nicky’s beautiful flowers.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below with your name which of these brands is your favourite.
- Follow Ellie Love on Facebook and each of the above brands on Instagram.
- Share the love on Facebook or Instagram stories to share with your friends.
- Only entries via Instagram, Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Instagram and Facebook are in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow Ellie Love on Facebook and the five brands on Instagram to qualify.
- Only one entry per person.
- Competition is only open to South African residents residing in South Africa, and the cake and flowers will need to be for Durban delivery.
- The winner is picked at random and announced on Friday 27th August 2021.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- The prize will be sent as one package with all prizes included. This courier charge is included.
- If we cannot get hold of you within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
Find these amazing brands online here:
- Ellie Love on Facebook
- The Arty Party on Instagram and Facebook
- Lucy Markewicz on Instagram and Facebook
- The Artful Biscuit Co on Instagram and Facebook
- Madhatters Balloons on Instagram and Facebook
- Buttons & Blooms on Instagram and Facebook
Good luck and hip hip hooray for August x
Photography: Courtney Warren Photography
Hair: Crop Hair
Make up: Juliet Martin
Artwork Design: Andrea Barras Branding & Design