What are you doing during lockdown?
Some people are on the frontline and still going to work each day, some are trying to keep their heads above water working from home and juggling all the things, some are doing their best to entertain kiddies with crafts and activities, some are starting new hobbies like writing, sewing and painting, some are indulging in self care with Netflix, a good story book, baking a new recipe or bath bomb baths and some are spring cleaning and using this time to get everything organised and in order.
If I’m going to be honest – I’m doing all of the above. Well, trying to.
As a natural planner and organiser – I am setting tasks to spring clean cupboards and seasonal wardrobes to donate and sell clothes, clearing out our garage and store room, sort through our girls’ playroom and old toys, and get all their school art and memories together.
One of our favourite ways to store our special items is to make beautiful albums of our girls art.
Yes, you know what I am talking about.
ALL the art pieces that come home from the very first Moms & Babes or Baby Bright Stars classes (that you actually did for them!), and then every piece of their great masterpieces at school, at home, at Kids Church, you name it… All those beautiful creations make their way home – and there is not enough space on the walls, on the fridge or even in storage for the piles and piles of beautiful creative showcases of your little humans.
But then the beautiful Paula solves all your problems with: Bumble Box.
Bumble Box turns your little treasures artwork into beautiful, bespoke coffee table books.
A creative and stylish way of displaying your child’s artwork that is too precious to throw away. It is the perfect gift for family and a special friend that will last a lifetime.
The Bumble Box book has an all-in-one, wrap around personalised cover. The pages are printed in premium digital press quality with accurate and natural colours. The hardcover, square book, bound in a coffee table book format is 20cm x 20cm in size and printed on 150gsm premium coated matt paper.
How it works:
- Step 1: Bumble Box delivers an empty Bumble Box to your door. Convenient right?
- Step 2: Fill the box up with your favourite pieces of art, 3D art, recycling crafts, paintings, letters, poetry, anything goes. Let them know once it’s ready to collect.
- Step 3: Let the magic begin! Their little worker bees turn your precious art into a beautiful album.
- Step 4: Your Bumble Box book is then delivered to your door. Sit back and enjoy!
During lockdown, is the perfect time to dig through your garage, storage units, cupboards and drawers to find all the art, sort through the art per child, per school, per year and put it into its correct piles. Log into the website and make your purchase. As soon as lockdown is over, Bumble Box will arrange to get your empty box to you.
Today, one very lucky reader can win one of your very own first Bumble Box albums.
Bumble Box Giveaway – 60 page album worth R1950
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling us how you are keeping busy or juggling through Lockdown.
- Make sure you follow Ellie Love on Facebook and Bumble Box on Facebook and Instagram.
- Enter on this Instagram post and this Facebook post to increase your chance of winning.
- Share this Facebook post on Facebook and this Instagram post to your Instagram stories for additional entries.
- Only entries via Instagram, Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Instagram and Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow Bumble Box on Facebook and Instagram, Ellie Love on Facebook to qualify.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- The winner is picked at random and announced on Monday 6th April 2020.
- This prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- If we cannot get hold of you within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
Visit the Bumble Box website
Visit Bumble Box on Instagram
Visit Bumble Box on Facebook
*Thank you to our special friend, Wilma Towell for the photography*