One of my favourite ways to spoil myself, fill up my cup and spend some time out is to pamper myself. Personal hygiene and being well groomed is very important to me, and having pretty nails or styled hair makes me feel like a million bucks. The one way I save and treat myself each month, is a trip to the salon.
And my favourite, local go-to salon is La Belle Vie.
La Belle Vie is a beautiful, calm and tranquil space located in Kensington Boulevard in Durban North. With it’s trademark strelitza wallpaper, LBV offers friendly and well-trained beauty therapists, some who have worked at the salon since their doors opened, 11 years ago. These special ladies offer an array of treatments from manicures, pedicures, Gelish nails, waxing, massage, facials using both Dermalogica and Optiphi brands, as well as lash extensions and spray tans. The salon is stocked with a range of products from Dermalogica, Optiphi and the beauty brands offered by Trend Revolution as well as the exciting new product, Girl Boss Health Coffee .
La Belle Vie is owned by one of my besties, Candice Wallis. We actually met because of this special space – she was my beauty therapist and after chatting one day, we realised we were both pregnant and having our babies close together. We ended up both having girls, two weeks apart, who are also now best friends. Candice has put her heart and soul into her business, and her salon is known all over Durban for it’s beautiful decor, master therapists and tranquil space.
LBV is my happy place – I walk in and I can feel my body relax and switch off. I book all my treatments a month in advance, enjoy a quiet cuppa and catch up with friends. My monthly treatments include: lash extensions, Gelish manicure and pedicure, bikini and eyebrow wax and a spray tan to keep me happy in the height of a chilly Winter. I actually invented the three-in-one treatment that allows you to lie back on the bed, and enjoy three therapists papering you at the same time – a lash extension, Gelish manicure and Gelish pedicure in just one hour (perfect for a working woman or busy mama!) LBV is also the space that I love to meet a friend for a pedicure or treat them to a LBV voucher for their birthday, Mother’s Day or as teachers gifts.
And now you have a chance to win and spoil yourself in this happy space too.
La Belle Vie Giveaway – Voucher for treatments to the value of R800
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling us your favourite pamper treatment.
- Make sure you follow Ellie Love on Facebook and La Belle Vie on Facebook and Instagram
- Enter on this Instagram post and Facebook post to increase your chance of winning
- Only entries via Instagram, Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Instagram and Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow La Belle Vie and Ellie Love on Facebook to qualify.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- The winner is picked at random and announced on Friday 9th August 2019.
- This prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- If we cannot get hold of you within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
*Disclaimer: I pay for all my own treatments at La Belle Vie, but this prize has been sponsored for this giveaway*
Photography: Wilma Towell Photography
Hair & Make Up: Juliet Martin