Last Friday of July – it it hardly believable!! A busy weekend ahead for us… But a quick link up with Christina for Five on Friday and Karli for Oh Hey Friday!
New Favourite Items from Heart Stuff
1. Colour Block Dresses. I have a thing for shift and t-shirt dresses. My daytime dress cupboard is full of them – in all colours, long and short sleeve and loose and comfortable material. These are now my new favourites.
2. Cerise Long Sleeve Dress. This colour drew me in and the fit is super comfortable too. The best thing about this dress is that it can be dressed up or down from day to night.
3. Floral Jumpsuits. The colours, the fabric, the Summer vibes and once again the flexibility to dress up or down – I couldn’t just get one, I had to get both!
4. Floral Long Sleeve Dress. Another gorgeous print on a comfortable dress. A friend of mine wore this and it looked stunning on – I can’t wait for Spring days (or nights) in this dress.
5. Kaftans (and pom poms!) I cannot resist a pom pom or a tassle – and these bright colours are perfect for the beach in Summer – especially to cover up this mom bod.
For the Durban ladies, Heart Stuff is hosting a pop uo shop next Friday, 7th August. Contact the ladies on their Facebook page and they will email you an invite.
You don’t want to miss this!