The first week of back to school is done – how is it that time already?!
Friday is link up day – Five on Friday with Christina (who has just announced her second pregnancy) and friends, and Oh Hey Friday! with Karli and Amy.
Back to school
1. School Preparation. There has been much excitement in the house for SJ’s first day back at school, and a new school for her too. We packed her new school bags and prepared her lunch for today.
2. Teacher & student gifts. I found some cute ideas for her teacher and student gifts. Chocolate chip cookies and a notebook for her teachers, and Smarties for her friends.
3. Big girl SJ. A very proud little girl dressed and ready for her big first day – and the traditional chalkboard.
4. Proud family. MC and I can’t believe our little, big girl is in her second year of school already.
5. A happy day. I was very happy to arrive to collect a smiling SJ who had lots of fun in her new class and with her new friends. She seems to love her new teacher and can’t wait for each new day to go back.
Looking forward to many more special memories in Playgroup.