Not a bad month of sticking to and achieving goals…
Say I love you to MC every day.Verbal and virtual I love you’s Kiss the girls every morning and every night.Always!
- Lose 2kg. Hmmm, I lost 1kg but may have put it back on 🙁
Start running again.I’ve started Couch to 10k Exercise 3-4 times a week.Definitely 3 times and sometimes 4! Save R1000.Saved!
- Read a book. I’ve started it but not finished…
- Watch a movie on the big screen. Fail 🙁
Go on a date night.We went on a quadruple date with friends.
- Cook one new recipe. I’ve stuck to our boring basics this month!
- Bake one new recipe. I have the new recipe, I just haven’t baked it yet!
Attend SJ’s big school orientation.Done and all sorted for 2015 Attend SJ’s playgroup Christmas ring.So proud of our little girl enjoying her friends and teacher.
- Attend a wedding. EN wasn’t well so MC went and I stayed home.
- Enjoy a weekend getaway in Cape Town. That was also missed due to EN being unwell.
Celebrate EN’s Baby Dedication.A very special day, post to follow. Host the Baby Dedication.Hosted and all went off well. Enjoy our Christmas family shoot.Can’t wait to see the pics! Prepare Christmas cards to send.On their way from the printers.
The non ticked items are mainly due to a busy schedule and not enough me-time. It will come…