Wow! This week has really flown and now we have an even busier weekend ahead.
Linking up with Christina and friends for Five on Friday and Karli and Amy for Oh Hey Friday (how cute is the holiday button)?
This weeks Five is all about my new Emily Ley Simplified Planner for 2015. I am mildly obsessed. I also started a new Instagram challenge with Wendy from Pretty Well Organized about my 2015 planner. You can join in too using the hashtag #pwoplan4newyear.
1. Cover. I chose the colourful striped planner as the white background is clean and crisp for me and the assorted colours help me to not get bored. I struggle with one colour cover for twelve months! And who doesn’t love a touch of gold?
2. Intro Page. This is a simple page with my name on – in my attempted cursive calligraphy (not bad for a beginner!).
3. Dashboard. Mine has a beautiful quote from Emily: “It’s not about living the perfect life. It’s about simplifying real life to make time for what matters most.” Wow, this is so amazing and my new mantra for 2015!
4. Yearly View. A clean black and white view of 2015 with my little touch of coloured circles highlighting important dates (there are so many to add though!)
5. Colour Coding. This is very important in a planner and i have decided to stick to Emily’s given colour coding with her monthly tabs. March is yellow for 2015!
What planner have you got for 2015?
Do you have a Simplified Planner? Any tips?