1. Tell us what you like to do when it’s cold outside.
Oh this is the easiest question I have ever answered. I love to snuggle up in a big, warm, fluffy duvet with my husband and baby girl wearing flannel pjs and cosy socks, drinking hot chocolate and eating steaming hot chicken and vegetable soup.
2. Tell us some of your favorite “winter” recipes.
Hot Chocolate – hot chic powder in a glass of boiling hot milk.
Chicken and veg soup – chicken on the bone and every vegetable.
Hot curry – chicken and veg and lots of curry powder.
3. Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold.
4. Tell us /show us some of your favorite accessories/outfits for the winter
5. Tell us if you had the option of snow or no snow, what would you pick?
It all depends… I would say snow if it were a once off. Snow is a novelty for me. It is lots of fun to touch, play in and make snowmen but not for a long time. I would say no snow if it were for a whole season. I am a Durban girl and we have Summer most of the year round with no snow and no low temps. I like it that way!
Link up with Becky every Monday, it’s great fun!