August is birthday month for both me and my little blogging space – and as promised, I am gifting YOU with fun giveaways throughout the month of August.
First up is the Ellie Love: Style Giveaway featuring the following local brands:
Our five fabulous prizes:
- A pair of your favourite Saint & Summer shoes.
- A Heartstuff voucher to the value of R1000.
- A set of five bracelets of your choice from My Girl Pearl.
- A Thandana voucher to the value of R1000.
- A pair of your favourite Anna Louise pyjamas.
Saint & Summer is a local brand – the footwear baby of two of my very own bestie bombshells, Roxy & Julia. They started Saint & Summer in the hope of bringing you footwear that tells of the lifestyle we lead here in South Africa. Each of their shoes are designed to compliment your individual distinctive style. They are all locally designed and inspired by urban styles they see around us; encouraging them to focus on some of the best scenery Durban has to offer! Guided by a strong set of values, Saint & Summer set out to build a “different” kind of modern company, one founded on compassion and ethics, aiming to influence society in both fashion and social responsibility. Saint & Summer’s mission is to consistently provide a total customer experience through people, products and company values. Saint & Summer’s vision is to give fashionable women a unique way to express their individuality through style. They envision their brand to represent a lifestyle.
Heartstuff is an island lifestyle brand founded in 2014. They recently opened the Concept Store in Durban North, Durban and continue with the online store that ships worldwide. Ladies can come in for a blow wave at The Dry bar, choose an outfit, have their makeup done and walk out feeling beautiful and ready for any occasion. We are a celebration of beautiful vibrant colours, the playfulness and easy wear cuts capture an effortlessly feminine style in a true bohemian fashion. The clothes are designed for the babes who embrace each day, feeling beautiful, playful, fashion driven and know how to keep the island spirit in the air! We present our customers with a range of updated styles, as well as our own unique prints, launching on a weekly basis. Our purpose is to bring it to you with “love, hearts and stuff!”
On the 3rd of August 2020, Hlengiwe “Pearl” Msimango was shot and killed in Johannesburg. Pearl leaves behind two beautiful children; a three-year-old little girl who witnessed her mother’s death, and an 8-month-old little boy who was crazy about his beautiful mommy. Pearl’s daughter is currently in counselling to address the horrific incident she endured. Pearl’s two children are currently being cared for by a relative. One of Pearl’s dear friends, KT, started the m.y.g.i.r.l.p.e.a.r.l initiative on Instagram to raise funds for Pearl’s children through the sale of beautiful, personalised bracelets. Each bracelet is lovingly handmade by KT with a pearl in remembrance of her beauty and shine.
This will be an ongoing initiative as Pearl’s kids will require support until they are legal adults. KT is managing these funds to ensure schooling, books, school supplies, clothing, food etc have been taken care of. KT’s dream is to see Pearl’s children finish university and lead happy, independent, successful lives, which is what Pearl would’ve wanted. She was a vibrant soul who brought joy to everyone she encountered. #JusticeForHlengiwe
Thandana – “To love one another” This couldn’t be more true as a home grown, local brand who relies on a team of skilled artisans based in Durban and Zululand in South Africa. Since establishing in 2010, Thandana has become a well known luggage brand with a focus on immaculate workmanship and quality and they are proud to stock stores across South Africa and abroad. They believe their bags and luggage make travelling fun & exciting and their team delights in producing their own exclusive range of fabrics, which are on trend, versatile and waterproof. This waterproof technology ensures that the lifetime of your Thandana piece is extended and by combining the fabric with genuine Bovine South African leather, means its durability will make your piece last for years.
Anna-Louise Sleepwear collection is the epitome of style, perfect for early morning school drop offs, a stylish Sunday breakfast with house guests, a comfy and classic look for new mum’s in hospital and a cute gift to bridesmaids or brides to be for the morning of the wedding day. Each season ANNA-LOUISE launches a new print or colour following the seasons trends in comfortable and stylish designs . The ANNA-LOUISE brand and its products are high quality. Anna and her team work hard to create fashion pieces that are stylish and modern. We hope you enjoy the attention to detail shown in every garment. Once reserved solely for the bedroom, sleepwear have made the transition into daywear. No longer needing to choose between comfort and style women can ride the fashion wave in their ANNA-LOUISE sleepwear sets. ANNA-LOUISE is designed and made locally in South Africa. We support SA based specialist factories and suppliers with all fabrics being sourced and produced in the SA. Sweet dreams are made of Anna-Louise Sleepwear.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below with your name which of these brands is your favourite.
- Follow Ellie Love on Facebook and each of the above brands on Instagram.
- Share the love on Facebook or Instagram stories to share with your friends.
- Only entries via Instagram, Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Instagram and Facebook are in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow Ellie Love on Facebook and the five brands on Instagram to qualify.
- Only one entry per person.
- Competition is only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- The winner is picked at random and and announced on Friday 6th August 2021.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- The prize will be sent as one package with all five prizes included. This courier charge included.
- If we cannot get hold of you within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
Find your favourite brands online here:
- Ellie Love on Facebook
- Saint & Summer on Instagram and Facebook
- Heartstuff on Instagram and Facebook
- My Girl Pearl on Instagram
- Thandana on Instagram and Facebook
- Anna Louise Sleepwear on Instagram and Facebook
Good luck x
Photography: Courtney Warren Photography
Hair: Crop Hair
Make up: Juliet Martin
Artwork Design: Andrea Barras Branding & Design