Some days it is still hard to believe that I am a Mum…
That I have carried, birthed and now love and care for my own daughters, my very own flesh and blood.
I consider myself to be one very lucky Mum – I have been blessed with these two miracles and each and every day, they remind me that I mean the world to them. And MC makes me feel like the best Mum in the world – always complimenting me, supporting me and telling me that I am doing a good job (even when I am failing dismally!)
In that case, EVERY day feels like Mother’s Day for me.
But if I had to be spoilt, these would be on my list…
flowers and more flowers.
2. Fitbit Charger. Don’t laugh – mine burnt in our fire and now I cannot use my Fitbit, so frustrating!!!
3. Gold office accessories. Obsessed!
4. Converse sneakers. I love a classic white takkie.
5. Oyster Box Spa Voucher. You can never have too many vouchers for this little slice of heaven.
6. Ipad Mini Air. My iPad recently had it’s screen smashed and I read all my books and magazines online…
7. Rose Gold Pendant. I would love a personal sentiment with my girls initials, and anything rose gold.
You can never give too many hints, can you?