1. Pyjamas. Preferably Anna Louise pjs – the softest fabrics and cutest styles and colours. And you can add a touch of personalisation too.
2. Flowers. I am a sucker for any flower bouquets, arrangements and deliveries.
3. Fitbit. The new fitness craze on your wrist. A great way to track everything fitness – steps, calories, distance. And it’s pretty good arm candy too.
4. Rose Gold bracelet. I’ve seen a few online and in stores – some bangles and some bracelets – and all available to personalise with the girls names or birth dates.
5. Spa treatments. I love to indulge in a full body massage, and no place more heavenly than The Oyster Box Spa.
6. Black trainers. I absolutely love bright colours in the gym but the classic all black look is starting to grow on me too. Love these Nikes.
What is on your wish list this year?
Or what are you buying for you mom?