Yay for Friday and the weekend!
Favourite TV Shows
1. Elementary. This modern Sherlock Holmes is mine and MC’s favourite show. We save a few episodes and then enjoy them int he evenings or weekend quiet times together. We don’t usually like the same series so this is our treat. I love any suspense or detective drama and the mind of Sherlock is truly incredible.
2. Stalker. This is a new one on my list and I am hooked. Again, it is a suspense and detective drama but the minds of stalkers is quite scary. The internal stalking story keeps me coming back for more too!
3. Pretty Little Liars. Yes, I know I am almost 30 and this is a high school teen thriller but I cannot stop watching until someone tells me who A is! Seriously! So many seasons and still no concrete answer! I don’t watch this when I’m home alone though…
4. Gossip Girl. It’s all over but I still remember almost every episode. I absolutely loved following the lives of the spoilt kids of the Upper East Side. So much drama… I miss them.
5. One Tree Hill. Also all done but never forgotten. To be honest, I don’t think I ever finished the final season… These were down to earth kids trying to make a life for themselves, it was interesting watching them grow. I may go back and finish this now…
What are your favourites?
I think I need a new one or two.