Yay for Friday! And a fabulous girls weekend away!
Favourite Style Items
I would call myself a loyal shopper – I like certain stores and I normally only shop at these same stores – why change a good thing? My style varies from casual and comfortable to a little more dressed up when out at night. The fabrics have to be cool and easy to wear in our hot climate and comfortable as a Mom of two littlies. I am known for not liking black, grey, brown or any dark, Winter colours and my wardrobe is packed with bright colours and fun prints.
These are a few of my current favourites…
1. Kendra Scott. This jewellery is truly amazing. Such beautiful quality and so many different colours and styles – to suit every outfit. I could honestly have one of everything – holding thumbs that MC comes home with a small KS package after his next Houston business trip.
2. Triangl. Yes, they are the in thing but have you ever worn a neoprene bikini? The fabric is amazing and the colours are so cute! I have always had a bikini fetish and these are perfect for our hot, Summer days. Unfortunately, my order had to be exchanged for a different size so I’m still waiting but I love!
3. Country Road. It is no secret that this is my favourite place to shop – for my clothes, MC’s clothes and the kiddies clothes, and the shoes and the accessories and the homeware. I love it all. A range of items that are casual and comfortable as well as elegant and stylish – can be dressed up or done. Quality clothing at a more premium price but so worth it.
4. Lilly Pulitzer. Can someone please bring this bright and colourful label with fun prints to South Africa? Another wish list item for MC’s next business trip. These dresses are so gorgeous for day or night, perfect for someone like me who doesn’t like to wear black, grey or brown colours.
5. Superga. I love a good sneaker for the casual jeans and tee look and Superga are my favourite brand. So many different colours and styles to choose from – I could buy so many pairs!
Do you like any of the above stores too?
What is your favourite style?