As we take a look back on the hectic, chaotic but fabulous year that 2014 turned out to be, I am so grateful for each and every person that takes time out of their busy day to stop by and read my blog. I’ve always made it known that I blog for myself, my own little creative space but it is also humbling to know that someone out there enjoys reading what I have to say.
A recap of the top ten posts in 2014:
10. Birthday Picnic. A perfect day in the sun with special friends, sipping on Pimms and eating our delicious picnic boxes and playing lawn games to cerebrate my 29th birthday.
9. Birthday Giveaway: Nailed It. A popular giveaway amongst the local ladies – a free Gelish manicure.
8. Ellie Nicole Rosenberg. The birth announcement of our second princess. The happiest day this year.
7. Toddler Behaviour: Biting. The story of our little SJ leaving her first school due to her phase of biting. A difficult and testing time as parents and for our family.
6. Birth Story: Ellie Nicole. The story of the very early and sudden birth of our precious second bundle. A story to tell…
5. My Bookclub. The fabulous ladies that make up our monthly book club.
4. Maternity Shoot. The talented Heather Fitchet took our precious maternity pictures – the last few special moments and memories as a family of three.
3. Guest Post: Natasha. Who doesn’t love the gorgeous Natasha? And this stylish Mom-on-the-Go outfit she put together?
2. Friday Letters. I miss this Friday link up – maybe a sign that I should be writing letters again?
1. 2013 Bucket List. A bucket list for the year or 20 wishes post, and the recap that followed. It was also a great year for us!
Thank you for reading
Thank you for sharing
Thank you for keeping in touch
Thank you for becoming online friends
Thank you for becoming real friends
Now is your chance to please share your favourites with me – what do you want to see more of in 2015? What posts from Ellie Love excite you or inspire you?
Looking forward to a magical year in 2015