Yay for Fridays!
This week, I am linking up with two Friday posts: Five on Friday with Christina and friends AND Oh Hey Friday! with new momma Karli and Amy.
1. No place like home! Words cannot describe how happy we are to be home. I am usually as tough cookie but after daily tears while we were on holiday, it feels so good to be home with our baby girls. And I have to admit, I won’t be going anywhere any time soon. We are so grateful to our special friends for taking good care of them and taking on the big responsibility and so glad that our girls missed us too!
2. SJ’s School Christmas Ring. This morning, we were invited to SJ’s little play school to watch her Christmas Ring. The kiddies sang their favourite songs and a few Christmas songs and we got to enjoy an hour with the kids in their classroom and school environment (and learn that SJ is quite possibly a teacher’s pet!)
3. SJ’s new school. SJ starts Play Group at a new school next year, officially a big school. We had her first orientation morning today and she seemed to love it – she ran from the playground to each classroom, finding something new and exciting to play with. We are excited for her new journey and so happy that she is excited and happy too.
4. iPhone 6. Heaven. I am so happy with my new toy – bigger screen and clearer camera but most importantly a phone that isn’t broken or have a cracker screen. Loving it!!
5. Summer. It is here!!! Looking forward to days on the beach and in the pool, enjoying the warm weather, ice creams and Summer fun with our girls. My favourite season of the year!
Join in the fun and HAPPY WEEKEND.