Goals are a bit late with all the #Blogtober14 madness!!
So, how well did I do in September?
This month flew by in a flash – it was a crazy, busy month!!
Kiss my husband every dayI did this but not actively Tell SJ and EN I love them, every dayEvery single day Pray every dayWe pray as a family but I need more individual/alone prayer time
- Spend more time with Jesus. Very sad to say, I have not made enough time for this
- Complete meal plans each week. I did not even plan one!!
Read two booksI read one Have and recover from minor surgeryAll went well and I have full recovered
- Take long walks whilst I can’t run. Not even once!
- Cook two special meals at home. I cooked but there was nothing special about them!
Bake two tasty recipesI baked once, recipe coming soon Drink more water8-10 glasses per day, go me! Lose 1kgYay!
- Enjoy two date nights. Both were cancelled 🙁
Celebrate my FIL’s birthday Celebrate our godson’s 2nd birthday Host and enjoy a bachelorette party
- Attend a 30th birthday I was man down with gastro!
Plan and buy MC’s anniversary gift
- Plan a fun itinerary for our overseas trip. It’s in two weeks and we haven’t even started!
Complete two crafts with SJWe did one craft of painting!
- Book and enjoy a facial. Next month!
- Send two pen pal letters to blogging friends. I sent packages but no letters.
- Order EN’s canvas prints. Still deciding…
Complete photo books for SJ’s birthday and EN’s newborn picsCan’t wait for them to arrive!
- Hang red frames in our bar. Not done, again!!
15 out of 26
That is shocking!! October has to be a better month.