I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED FOR A FRIDAY!!!
Because Friday today means holiday tomorrow!
Link up with Christina and friends.
1. Holiday. Tomorrow, we jet set off to Texas, New York and London – just the two of us. I am really looking forward to a getaway with just my husband – we desperately need the quality time and we both need a good break!
2. Blate. I get to meet these three, fabulous ladies (and one little lady) in Texas – I am so excited!! The blogging world is a wonderful place to connect and engage with special people all over the world – and meeting them is a great opportunity too!
3. New York marathon. The main reason for our trip is to watch and support my little SIL running the New York marathon. I cannot explain how proud of her for training so hard and achieving so much in the short term that she has decided to start running. I cannot wait to cheer her on!
4. Wedding. Our main reason for our stop in London is to celebrate the wedding of these two friends: Chris & Charlotte.
5. Niece!! Saving the best for last – our London stop over also means that we get to meet our darling niece, Florence Rose. We are going to London for Christmas and thought we would first meet her then at two months old but now we get to kiss and cuddle this little angel at almost brand new!
Happy weekend everyone, and hurry up tomorrow!
P.S. I’m not mentioning leaving my baby girls because then I will just cry…