It is finally Friday – the end of the week. A very busy week for us.
And we are off on our first weekend getaway since Ellie was born so I cannot wait for a few glasses of champagne, lazy lie-ins and most importantly, quality time with MC.
This week my five favourites are all about special ladies in blog-land.
1. Please pray. My sweet friend Kym needs all your love and prayers for her and her sweet Daddy. He has been in an accident and is in a critical condition – please pray that God puts His healing hand over him and helps him make a full recovery. Thinking of you my sweet Kymmy, and please take care of little baby Fox growing in your tummy.
2. Baby #2. Two of my favourite mama bloggers are having their second babies – congratulations Natasha and Tracy. I wish them a healthy and happy second pregnancy and cannot wait for these new babies to arrive and their precious Ethan and Andie to be a big brother and big sister!
3. Twins!! The fabulous Emily has traveled a tough journey but now she is pregnant with not one, but two precious babes. Emily designs the most beautiful planners – cannot wait to order mine for 2015 and now she is going to be a lucky mama of three!
4. Bloom. Ashley and Michaela are the beauty and talen behind bloom: The Workshop and now they are expanding to Atlanta, Georgia too. I can only dream of taking photographs like Ashley and decorating like Michaela!
5. Wedding bells. This gorgeous lady Sophie is getting married… This weekend! Wishing you the most magical day my Soph – may it be everything you have ever dreamed of, and more. You are going to be the most beautiful bride.