Woohoo, it’s Friday!
Join in and link up with Christina.
1. ABC – 123. I am one very proud mama – our little SJ is loving saying the full alphabet (from A-Z, although we often miss out the letter K!) and counting from 1-13. This little poppet has the sweetest memory and loves listening to the ABC song over and over again. So so proud at how much she has learnt…
2. Baby girl clothes. I have to admit, I have always been a bigger fan of baby boys clothes than girl clothes (I seem to be the only one as most moms are taken by tutu’s, frills and headbands) but now after having two girls of my own, the little colours and prints for girls are too sweet. Love these items from Cotton On.
3. Chalkboard calendar. There hasn’t been a whole lot of DIY going on in our house at the moment, but I have managed to finally get our family calendar up on our chalk board (and a huge help with chalkboard markers rather than trying to write with chalk!) This is going to make our lives a whole lot easier – and I love our individual colour coding.
4. Shoes. I have never really been a shoe person, but lately I have become obsessed with all kinds of sneakers. And I have my eye on these…
|Source || Source || Source|
5. #DurbanDinner. I was lucky enough to join so many lovely ladies (and men) at a bloggers dinner at Market last night, hosted by the beautiful Emma.