TGIF! This has been quite a week and although we look forward to Fridays and weekends – the reality for moms is that the weekends are even busier… But yay for weekends anyway!
Link up with Christina and friends.
1. SIL Visits. This gorgeous SIL of mine is here from London for a week to meet her new niece and spend some precious quality time with us all. Nothing better than being able to catch up with her and see her and her nieces love and adore each other. I hate that they live so far away!
2. Father’s Day. I often feel that as moms, we get spoilt so much on Mother’s Day and there is a great emphasis on the amazing women that we are (and we are!) but not a huge hype around Father’s Day. Hoping we can make this Sunday super special for MC and the unbelievable Dad that he is to our girls.
3. Kayla Itsines. Ouch! This is how this girl and her training and healthy eating programs have made me feel this week. Thank you to Kez from Midlands Musings for the motivation and inspiration to kick this flabby butt of mine into shape and thank you to or making me burn and hurt but also already feel so good. Before and after pics are my absolute worst but they made me realise how badly out of shape I am after two kiddies and how badly I want to be IN shape and stronger. Another post to follow but check out her website.
|Source || Source|
4. Pretty Little Liars. After having slow internet in previous houses and downloads not working so well, I am now back into the swing of PLL Season 4. OMG!! The twists that are revealed in this season are hard to believe and horrible at the same time… the letter “A” has never haunted me so much in my life! And Ezra, seriously?!
5. Victoria Secrets. Why is there not a VS store in South Africa? Now that Summer is done (and this body ain’t bikini ready), I have turned my attention from VS swim suits to VS underwear. I absolutely love a good g-string/v-string and they have the most beautiful colours and in the softest fabrics. Anyone want to ship me a whole box?!