I may be a few days late but rather late than never…
After reading and being inspired by so many blogging friends’ monthly goals, I have decided to pluck up the courage, be a big girl and make some of my very own goals for the month, goals that I aim to achieve and goals that I can be held accountable for.
Do you have goals this month? Want to join in to stay motivated and inspired?
- Wake up earlier
- Drink more water
- Eat breakfast. EVERY. DAY.
- Exercise at least 3-4 times a week
- Host a successful wine club evening
- Spend more quality time with MC
- Moan less
- Cook more dinners
- Send two snail mails (thanks Ash for this awesome idea!)
- Keep up with my daily journal writing, prayer time and memory book
- Plan our baby moon
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Make Valentine’s treats for SJ’s class mates
- Celebrate sweet friends birthdays
- Book and enjoy a preggy massage
- Bake MC a birthday cake
- Organise filing shelves
- Clear out old and unwanted clothes
- Reply to all blog comments
- Get cot bumpers sewn for baby #2
- Be a more present and intentional wife and mom
See you in March to track my progress
Wish me luck!