Next up in our hometown series is the super sweet,
Katie from Keep Calm and Carry On
It’s in the midwest, Ohia, U.S.A.
What does your home look like?
We live in a 2 story home in the suburbs with a big backyard, full basement, and 3 bedrooms.
|Deck and backyard|
Where do you work and what do you do?
Outside of blogging, my full time job is as an Insurance Agent. I sell auto and homeowner’s insurance at my Dad’s insurance agency!
What are your favourite hometown hobbies and activities?
- I love the city I live in because there are so many activities we can do year-round.
- In the summer, we often go boating on the lake, go to concerts, picnics in the park, and they have so many fun festivals and farmers markets across the city!
- In the fall, my favorite activity is to go down to campus (15 minutes from our house) to the Ohio State University and cheer on our Buckeyes in college football every Saturday. The whole city pretty much lives for the Saturday games in the fall and everyone gets really into it!
- Then, in the winter we enjoy traveling to ski slopes to get some skiing on the slopes in!
- This state truly has a lot to offer and I love living here. 🙂
- In general, Columbus is booming and there are fabulous restaurants everywhere! We love going out to dinner and trying new places to eat. The Short North is one of our favorite areas and is a place you must visit if you ever travel here!
|A MUST SEE – Short North|
I don’t know about you but mason jar cocktails on that backyard deck and a good night out in Short North with Katie sounds like a good plan to me…