I have to admit, I’m being a bit lazy today (as you can see with the late afternoon post) but the weather is cold and rainy, I’m all snuggled up with my little SJ on the couch and I have been procrastinating all day! After browsing through a few of my favorite blogs, I stumbled upon these 25 questions on Lauren’s blog, Glossary and I decided it was an easy’ish (a new word by me!) post for a lazy Friday afternoon. And a great way for you new followers and readers to get to know me better… Enjoy!
1. What is your name?
Caley-Jade Rosenberg (yes, it is hyphenated until Home Affairs left out the hyphen on my new ID!)
2. What do people call you?
Cals, Cales, CJ, Cat, Tonks, Dolls, Dude, Dear
3. What do you want people to call you?
Whatever suits you (as long it’s a nice, positive name)
4. What are you doing right now?
I already told you this – lazing on the couch with my laptop and sweet child
5. What would you really like to do now?
Include my special husband in this cuddle session and EAT (yes, I’m having one of those days!)
6. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a green jersey (warm socks too)
7. What have you done today?
I went to a kettle bell class, I went to be weighed (yuk!), I took SJ to visit her great granny, cuddling and blogging
8. What was the best thing about your day?
My SJ cuddles and gorgeous smiles (this precious girl ALWAYS makes my day!)
9. What was the most boring part of your day?
10. Describe your perfect day
Waking up with my gorgeous man, sweet little angel child, the hot sun, some cool water and yummy ice cream
11. If you look to the right, what do you see?
Closed curtains so the neighbors can’t see me (I can’t wait to move!!)
12. Speaking of the right, are you left handed or right handed?
13. If you hear the word perfect, what do you associate it with?
My husband – the most incredible man/person in the world
14. Summer, autumn, winter or spring, which do you prefer? Why?
Definitely Summer – I love the sun, sand, sea and fresh air!
15. What is the most romantic thing a guy has done for you?
Made the decision to drop down on one knee and ask me to be with him and promise to love me for the rest of our lives
16. What is the most romantic thing you’ve done for a guy?
17. What is the perfect gift? If your birthday were tomorrow.
I’m a diamonds and car type of girl (haha, not very cheap!)
18. Money or love?
Love (without a doubt!)
19. A nice thing that someone said to you.
Recently, that I have lost weight (it’s been a struggle!) But ever, that I make them a better person by loving them
20. The funniest thing that happened to you in high school?
I can’t remember anything exceptionally embarrassing or funny… Dying my hair a lighter blonde and going orange was pretty mortifying!
21. Something you wish you could have done in high school?
Enjoyed more time with my friends and possibly met my husband then (I would have loved to share those years with him!)
22. Something you want to experience in your life.
Grow old with the love of my life and watch my family grow and share in special memories
23. Name three things on your to-do list?
Book next sewing lesson
Bake something yummy
24. Describe your favorite scene from a movie or series and link to YouTube:
25. What are you going to do now?
Pack up for a visit to special friends tonight
Have a FAB weekend everyone.