Who doesn’t love a fabulous pair of shoes?
I have to be honest – I’m by no means a ‘shoe addict’ but I can definitely appreciate a beautiful pair of shoes. Especially a pair that are gorgeous to look at, comfortable to wear in this busy season of life, and a style that is flexible for my mom/wife/blogger lifestyle.
And it’s no secret that are my favourite shoe brand. Roxy & Julia are two of my bestest friends and two of the most powerful women I know – they started this business on their own, sourcing and buying shoes, designing all their own branding and working on building their own systems, procedures and business. After six years, it is now one of the most popular South African shoe brands following international trends, selling out all over the country, with exceptional quality, customer service and affordable pricing. I am so proud to call these two courageous women part of my tribe and to wear their gorgeous shoes.
And now you have a chance to treat your feet to your very own pair of Saint & Summer shoes.
Saint & Summer Giveaway – Your favourite pair of shoes worth R800, plus delivery
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling us your favourite style from the new range.
- Make sure you follow Ellie Love on Facebook and Saint & Summer on Facebook and Instagram
- Enter on this Instagram post and Facebook post to increase your chance of winning.
- Share this post on Facebook and this post to your Instagram stories for additional entries.
- Only entries via Instagram, Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Instagram and Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow Saint & Summer and Ellie Love on Facebook to qualify.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- The winner is picked at random and announced on Monday 2nd September 2019.
- This prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- If we cannot get hold of you within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
*Disclaimer: I have received shoes as a gift from Saint & Summer in the past, but this voucher was purchased and paid for by me*
Photography: Wilma Towell Photography
Hair & Make Up: Juliet Martin