The Newlywed Game.
(I am a bit late on this one but rather late than never!)
My answers in pink and MC’s answers in blue
Find your own path together and never forget how important family is. Don’t listen to the negative talk around marriage – it is an incredible journey. Create memories together and show your kids through your actions that you care and are willing to stay connected and committed.
2. Do you have a pet name for your spouse? If so, what is it?
Bub, Christopher, Love
3. What are 3 things that your spouse cannot live without?
Me, Sophie and his cellphone
Hair brush, Coca Cola and Sophie
4. What is your favorite date idea? (something you have or haven’t done)
Every date is magical, I just love spending time with him. I would love to go in a hot air balloon though – it has always been my dream date.
One of the best dates we went on was a dinner to the Oyster Box followed by a private viewing of a movie in the small hotel cinema with fresh popcorn, drinks and sweets under a warm blanket. Any date with just the two of us is the best…
5. Is there a book or movie that reminds you of your marriage with your spouse? If so, which one and why?
Our love story/movie is uniquely ours.
6. Rate the very last kiss you had with your spouse. How was it on a scale of 1-10?
Every kiss is a 10! Although the last was a small peck because of the ulcers in my mouth.
A 10! Every kiss is a 10… Although the last one was soft because she has ulcers in her mouth (shame liefie!)
7. What was the very first thing you noticed about your spouse when you first met?
His package, his smile and his eyes (in that order – read the full story here)
Her smile, then her laugh, then her smile again. Cheeky!
8. What was the very first gift your spouse ever gave you?
Hmmm, sunglasses and a Guess purse (for our first Christmas)
The first gift? This is a tester! A personalized rosary for Christmas.
9. Is there anything you sacrificed when you married your spouse? If so, what?
Watching my girly TV series…
Many drunken nights at the jol (party) with choms (friends)
10. What would your spouse say is the funniest photo of you? Try & describe the picture, or post it below!
To be honest, I can’t think of one…
The one of me when I was a baby – quote fat, bursting out of my baby grow with a towel nappy and chocolate all over me – at least I hope it was chocolate! (we cannot find a copy!)
Why not join in the fun next week too?