They say we always save the best for last… Which is pretty cheeky because I love to give.
But Gifts is also my love language so…
The final gift guide would be my very own wish list for this Christmas. A few of my favourite brands and favourite things – I’ve been wearing Anna Louise pajamas and Saint & Summer shoes since they launched their brands, and this Clarions lipgloss is my ultimate every day go-to. And some things are needed – like some amazing, hard-wearing but also matching luggage! And the cherry on the top of my list is the book that is going to change my life, and that of my daughters… When Less Becomes More is my motto and handbook for 2020 and the years ahead. I’ve already started reading my e-book but this is one that you just have to have in your hands, and on our book shelf for the whole family to read.
- Hot pink Fossil purse
- Softest pink Clarins lipgloss
- Fragrance by Narciso Rodriguez
- Candy floss Nike takkies
- Fun towels from Elizabeth Summer Accessories
- Matching Delsey luggage
- My second bible from Emily Ley – When Less Becomes More
- Lavish Saint & Summer espadrilles
- Christmas and tropical pjs from Anna-Louise Sleepwear
What is Father Christmas putting under your tree this year?