My favourite drink of choice… A good cuppa tea.
And what goes best with tea? Biscuits.
Artful Biscuit Co biscuits.
These biscuits are little delicious, masterpieces. Each so carefully hand iced, every detail an absolute art, and then the yummiest, melt-in-your-mouth, sugary, buttery goodness. It’s not often that something that looks this good, also tastes this good…
Gen is one of the most talented creatives I know – she has the most incredible eye for style, colour, design and her attention detail is mind blowing. I am in awe of all the baking and icing she gets done each week, and the cutest cookies that leave her kitchen and studio. You think of a theme or event and Gen will bring it all together with her fabulous biscuits. The Artful Biscuit Co biscuits are perfect for parties, party favours, end of school or teachers gifts, or something cute to pop into your little ones lunchbox.
And what’s more – Gen hosts her very own biscuit classes. So you can get a group of your favourite peeps together – your besties, your moms group, your bookclub or book a fun class for a baby shower or kitchen tea, Gen will set everything up and you can enjoy a fun time together, learning the art of icing biscuits, tasting your delicious treats and quality time together.
And now you have a chance to win your very own beautiful and delicious biscuits.
Artful Biscuit Co Giveaway – Box of 30 iced biscuits in your chosen theme, plus delivery
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling us your favourite biscuit theme.
- Make sure you follow Ellie Love on Facebook and Artful Biscuit Co on Facebook and Instagram
- Enter on this Instagram post and Facebook post to increase your chance of winning
- Only entries via Instagram, Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Instagram and Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow Artful Biscuit Co on Facebook and Instagram, and Ellie Love on Facebook to qualify.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- The winner is picked at random and announced on Monday 26th August 2019.
- This prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- If we cannot get hold of you within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
*Disclaimer: I received the biscuits for this shoot as a gift, but this box of biscuits was purchased and paid for by me*
Photography: Wilma Towell Photography
Hair & Make Up: Juliet Martin