Mother’s Day is an extra special one for me this year – because I am Mom to another precious baby girl. I often have to pinch myself to know that this is real life – I am REALLY a momma to three darling girls. How did I get so lucky?
I think it is safe to say that all momma’s appreciate being spoilt on this special day every year – a nice gift, tea in bed or the day off from all mama duties are always welcomed.
- Flowers – I am a lover of all pretty blooms.
- Voucher for Nifty prints – I love displaying all our photos.
- Anything Lilly Pulitzer, especially their latest Luxletic range of gym wear.
- Spa voucher from The Oyster Box hotel.
- Anything from Country Road.
- Lara Casey’s new book, Cultivate – available on pre-order.
- Personalized bracelet with the girls initials or names.
- Benefit make up – loving having this brand back in South Africa.
- The best macaroons from Daniela’s.
- Nike coral sneakers.
- Diamond earrings – I can always hope!
What is on your wish list this year? And what are you spoiling your Mom with?