There are some new faces around here and some faithful oldies – but everyone loves a post with some All About Me facts!
(Thank you Peanut Butter Runner and A Healthy Slice of Life for the inspiration)
1. What brings you the greatest joy? Jesus, my gorgeous husband, precious baby girls and waking up each morning, So grateful for the life I get to live. But I won’t lie – chocolate, champagne, sleeping in and the beach bring joy too!
2. What are your vices? Tea, chocolate and a full body massage.
3. What is on your nightstand? My phone, my charger, a clock, my Bible, my current book, my glasses, foot cream and lip balm.
4. Do you have a secret talent? I wish I could say yes but sadly, no.
5. What is your greatest indulgence? My car. It is my dream car and was only supposed to ever be mine, one day when I was big but after my last car exploded in our garage – our upgrade came sooner!
6. What should everyone try at least once in their lifetime? Travel. There is nothing better than packing for a holiday adventure – the great excitement, the packing, the stamp in your passport and the lifetime of memories. Having children – there is no greater gift in life than that of a child (your own flesh and blood or not). Raising a child brings the greatest love and joy into your lives.
7. What makes you laugh? My husband, the characters of our two baby girls and a variety of YouTube videos.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I wear contact lenses – and have done since I was 12 years old.
9. What is on your bucket list? Riding in a hot air balloon, being married for 50 years, taking my kids to Disneyland, having a third child, a second honeymoon in the Maldives, watching my girls get married, completing a mini triathlon, swimming with the pigs in the Bahamas and reaching pre-pregnancy goal weight one day.
10. What is on your feet right now? White converse trainers.
11. How did you make your first Dollar/Rand? I did promotions for the Touchline Media sports magazines – Men’s Health, Sports Illustrated, Shape, Golf Digest etc.
12. What superstition do you believe in? Never walk under a ladder and do not open umbrellas inside.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Jeans, Converse, swimsuits and my pjs.
14. What is the best gift you have ever received? The gift of love. I grew up not feeling very loveable (that sounds very Ben Higgins from The Bachelor) but it is true. Being loved by MC has been the greatest gift in life, and one I am eternally grateful.
My Tagheuer watch for my 30th birthday is also pretty cool…
15. What is on your liquor shelf? Gin, Vodka, Champagne, Amaretto and wine.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? Appliances, flowers, decor, vitamins and rusks/treats.
17. What would you never leave home without? My phone, my purse, my brush and lipgloss.
Why not comment with these three answers from YOU!
What makes you laugh?
What is the best gift you have ever received?
What should everyone try at least once in their lifetime?
*Thank you Shay Cochrane for the gorgeous Valentines image*