I can quite confidently say that November was our worst month yet, and 2015 has been our worst year yet – and it’s not even over! I was quite happy to see the back of this crazy month…
Be the wife MC wants me to beI can only hope Love on my girls more than ever Make more time for and with JesusIn ways I never imagined. Start some form of exercise againI started but not completed Try and not neglect my health when life gets crazy Remove toxic and dramatic relationships Host a special awareness event for Amy Miller Attend a Class Mums breakfast Celebrate two very special friends 30th birthdaysJust made it! Surprise someone
- Enjoy a bush getaway with friends – We had to cancel.
- Shoot our Christmas family photos – This was delayed.
- Buy a new car – Still waiting for insurance to pay.
Attend a photography workshop Attend a baby shower and bachelorette party Take EN to her first swimming lessons
- Execute my first styled shoot – Postponed.
Start Christmas shopping Plan our Advent calendar Cook our first The Munchbox recipes with SJ
- Read a book – Read? What is that?
- Enjoy a pamper massage – Postponed.
- Watch a movie at the cinema – Cinema? What is that?
I didn’t achieve much this month and a lot was put on hold but I have learnt so many valuable life lessons.
Bring on December.