It’s been a while since I’ve linked up with Christina for Five on Friday and Karli for Oh Hey Friday! – but this will definitely be my last link up for the year. And what better way to celebrate than with:
1. SJ’s Last day of school. I cannot believe our big girl has finished her second year of school and her first year at a big school. And now on to Grade 000. SJ had a great year and loved her school teachers and classmates. And she came home with a straight A report card – we are so proud!
2. Teacher gifts. This year we spoilt SJ’s special teachers with a well deserved spa pamper voucher, new stationery for 2016 and the cutest reindeer nose chocolate jars.
3. Classmate gifts. We had lots of fun putting this cute little hot cocoa reindeers together for SJ’s classmates – it was very special that SJ could get involved and make them too!
4. Ballet concert. Our precious pink poodle has practiced so hard for her ballet concert this year and she has loved it. Once a week, she attends ballet lessons and although she isn’t very gracious, she stays focussed and enjoys it all. We were so proud to watch her on a big stage with 600 people in the audience – and she danced like a star!
5. Elf on the Shelf. Our first elf, Pinocchio arrived on our doorstep this year and SJ just loves him and all his sneaky hiding places and mischievous tricks.
What’s happening in your December?