In light of me turning thirty this weekend, I asked my nearest and dearest for some fun facts about me.
30 Fun Facts for my 30th:
- You are high on life – and you don’t need a drink to prove this.
- You are overly generous with a big heart.
- You love to talk on long distance runs – always to keen to catch up no matter the circumstance.
- You never change – always the same, no matter what.
- You have Chinese slit eyes when you smile.
- You love social media.
- You are a hopeless romantic.
- You go for a weekly spray tan in Summer.
- You don’t like wearing black – you prefer bright colours (but actually look hot in black!)
- You should be an event planner.
- You know cars better than some guys.
- You are blind without your contact lenses.
- You always have your nails done.
- You don’t give up – still training to make yourself a runner.
- I can mention a day or occasion, doesn’t matter how long ago, and you will be able to remember what you were wearing.
- You can’t go anywhere without a brush in your bag – which inevitably leads to you brushing your hair in public.
- If given the chance, you live off potatoes – in any shape or form.
- You have one of the biggest hearts I know, and would do absolutely anything no matter what time or day or night for your friends and family.
- You are great to hang around with, so easy to be around (and you talk a lot!)
- You get louder and louder when you drink – funnier and funnier and your dance moves get loose!
- You get excited about everyone and the big things in their lives. You add value to everyones joy in life.You know to throw the most incredible parties.
- You are one of the most amazing and thoughtful friends.
- You are always up for some fun.
- You are OCD about spelling.
- You are like a rock – the most consistently kind and caring friend.
- You are ridiculously generous – not only with thoughtful gifting but also with your love and time.
- You speak life – always building people up and not spreading negativity or rumours.
- You always look gorgeously groomed, hair, nails and clothes always look stunning.
- You have incredible style – in clothing, decor and everything in between.
- You share my love for Coca Cola.
And that is why I have the BEST friends!