Yay for Friday! Yay for a long weekend! Boo for hubs going away!
1. Mudroom. When building our house, a mudroom in a kitchen scullery was a must! It houses dirty shoes, school bags, nappy bags, our monthly calendar, grocery lists, meal plans and important notices. The hub of our home.
2. Emily Ley Simplified Planner. I am old school when it comes to diary’s – I like to see things on paper and not just electronically. The Daily Simplified Planner ticks all the boxes for hourly schedules, to do list, meal plans and general notes.
3. Online calendar. My iPhone calendar is a necessary tool when on the go and the Family Share option keeps MC and I in sync when it comes to schedules – including his business travel plans, the girls afternoon activities, my girls nights and social events.
4. Chalkboard Calendar. This is our in house calendar to keep us reminded when at home. This will also be a great tool when the kids are older and can read it too. Each family member has a colour code and all events and activities are included. A great way to see the month at a glance.
5. Meal Plans. The meal plan template in the Emily Ley home binder is my favourite – simple and clean and easy to use for our 3 meals a day as well as a grocery list. I fill this in on a Sunday and it is on our family board for myself, our domestic (who helps cook) and the family to see every day. This keeps us eating clean and healthy, saves time with preparation and avoids excess wastage on meals.
How do you stay organised?