1. Easter Tablescape. We usually host Easter brunch or lunch at our house and I dream of table decor with pastel colours, tulips, eggs and bunnies.
2. Easter treats. Easter is a weekend of indulgence with mass amounts of chocolate and yummy treats. How cute are these bird nests?
3. Easter wreath. I was a little slow with our Easter decor this year but I promise myself to make an Easter wreath like this cute one next year.
4. Easter baskets. I love to give and to spoil so the idea of an Easter basket filled with books, fluffy toys, pjs and chocolate eggs excites me!
5. Easter babies. Who can resist this adorable little baby bunny?
What are your Easter traditions and treats?