I am all about the holidays and all about the gifts – giving and receiving.
I married a man who is all about the joy and sentimental cards (not that I’m not about that too!)
One of my love languages is: gifts.
Neither of his love languages is: gifts.
I love to give gifts, so he gets them anyway! The hardest part is to get him to give me a wish list of things he may want or need. However, this year he was very obliging (I did say it was for a blog post) and so I give to you:
Christmas Wish List: For Him
1. Abercrombie cologne. The sexiest scent in a bottle and my mans signature smell.
2. Leatherman. This thing always looks ridiculous to me but it has saved us in many a situation. An all-in-one tool.
3. Cole Haan. Hubs has a small obsession and addiction with these shoes – he owns every colour except these.
4. Christmas boxers. Male equivalent of Christmas pjs.
5. Golf balls. Poor hubs doesn’t get to play much these days but Christmas balls make it more fun in the holidays!
6. Shaving kit. Old school kit and good products allow for a smooth shave.
7. Wooden iPhone cover. Very masculine.
8. Abercrombie jackets. They have the most amazing jackets for men – warm, good quality and amazing fabrics.
What are you buying the man in your life this Christmas?