We don’t celebrate Fall/Autumn or go crazy for it as us coastal gals love Summer too much to celebrate anything that edges us closer to Winter.
I also hate pumpkin so this throws many recipes out the favourite window. But, I love cinnamon – so this would be my favourite!
Mini Cinnamon Buns
(recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction)
- 1 egg
- Softened utter
- Powdered sugar
- Milk or cream
- Heat butter, milk and water in a bowl until butter is melted.
- Stir the butter mixture into the dry ingredients, and then add egg.
- Add 1/3 cup more flour to get dough nice and soft.
- Dough is ready to knead when it pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Knead dough for 3-4 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a 14x8inch rectangle.
- Spread the softened butter all over the dough.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Tightly roll up the dough and cut into 11 even pieces.
- Place in a greased pan and get ready to rise.
- It will take 60-90 minutes to rise.
- Loosely cover with foil and place in draft-free, warm spot in kitchen.
- Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix glaze and pour over.
- Eat and enjoy!