One of my special blogging friends, Mrs Fox answered a few fun questions this week and I decided to answer a few of her questions too… Just for fun!
1. If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
Me. How unique – but seriously what else would we call it? On some days, Mission Impossible and on others, Life Ain’t Easy and on the mushy days, A Fairytale. Rather just Me.
2. What was your absolute favorite show growing up?
Full House. I loved those kids, THAT house, hot uncle Joey, funky clothing and the adorable twins. I wanted to be one of them or be friends with them. So much entertainment…
3. Do you have a hobby outside of blogging? If so, what is it?
Nope, I don’t have a specific hobby but I love being a mum, being a teacher, being creative and being organised.
4. If you could be any Disney princess, who would you be and why?
I’m not a fan of this question because I don’t really want to be any Disney princess but if I had to then Ariel – she swam and enjoyed life under the sea and then became real and lived happily ever after – no big drama for her.
5. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Let her go – The Passenger
6. If you could only go on three websites for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Blogger, Yahoo and Facebook
7. Which way does your toilet paper roll – over or under?
8. What color is your toothbrush?
White and purple.
9. What is your favorite recipe to cook?
Spaghetti bolognaise – easy peasy.
Fry onion, mushrooms and peppers with mince and garlic, add local chopped tomatoes, Woolies tomato and basil sauce, pour over cooked spaghetti.
10. What would you do if you could be invisible for 24 hours?
Spy on everyone that I thought had interesting secrets.
11. If you won $100,000,000 what is the first thing that you’d buy?
Pay off our house.
Why not join in by answering these questions in the comments?