Things you’ve learned that
school won’t teach you…
- God is the centre of our Universe.
- True gentlemen do exist.
- Friends will come and go.
- It’s know what you know, it is who you know.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees.
- Losing weight is no easy task.
- Trust your gut instinct.
- Family is so important.
- Work and money aren’t everything.
- Your health is so important.
- Trust is base of all good
- Jealousy is the root of all evil.
- Explore and utilise your creativity. There are no boundaries.
- A mothers love is indescribable.
- You don’t always have to follow a recipe. Use your initiative.
- Pregnancy is not glamorous or easy.
- You will always have a calculator on hand.
- Nobody will ever ask you to solve a Maths formula.
- You can only fall pregnant during ovulation (yes, I didn’t know this!)
- Life is hard work but SO much fun!
What have you learned?
Link up with Jenni