Educate us on
something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you’d like
(serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)…
If someone asked me the question: “Who are you?”
My answer would be: “I’m a wife, a mom, a friend, a teacher and home executive (fancy name for housewife)
I’ve decided to give you my best tips to be each of the above.
- Marry a man you feel is right for you in every way.
- Allow God to be the centre of your marriage.
- Allow yourself to fall in love every day.
- Trust him with every inch of your being.
- Treat him with respect, admiration and understanding.
- Be open and honest, and communicate.
- Have fun, laugh together and keep the passion alive.
|A moment at our wedding – photography by Heather Fitchet|
- Thank God and be grateful every day for your little miracle.
- Be yourself – motherly instinct is very powerful.
- Stay calm and don’t panic in all situations.
- Be assertive and firm, but still loving.
- Believe in yourself.
- Allow others to help you.
|SJ’s newborn shoot at 9 days old – photography by Heather Fitchet|
- Put others first but not to the detriment of yourself.
- Make the effort.
- Listen, and be there for them.
- Be trustworthy but honest.
- Go the extra mile.
- Have fun and laugh together.
|A few of my closest friends at my baby shower|
- Love what you do.
- Be understanding of each child and their history, background and circumstances.
- Know the line between too strict and too friendly.
- Be assertive but don’t put children down.
- Leave your class and classroom at school at the end of every day.
|My classroom whilst locum teaching|
- Be organised.
- Keep things neat and tidy.
- Take pride in all that you do and all that you own.
- Invite people over and have fun hosting.
- Remember that home is where the heart is.
|Our new home in progress|
Please don’t get me wrong, I am no expert on any of the above.
But I try my best…
Join in the fun and link up with Jenni