Is it just me or is this week dragging?!
I feel like the weekend was AGES ago and each week day has gone by so slowly…
But good news is… it’s Thursday!
Seeing, pinning and doing day…
My pin this week is: DIY
When planning and organizing our little SJ’s baby dedication, I searched Pinterest for many different ideas. From DIY to catering to sweet desserts to outfits. I knew I would find it all…
One of my greatest and most precious finds was a prayer jar – I fell in love with this idea and just knew I had to get crafty and make one too.
The original pins:
And this is my Saw it. Pinned it. Did it.
Thank you Bron from Vanilla Photography for the photo
What you will need:
- 1 x glass jar
- Scraps of lace
- Chosen ribbon
- Transparent sticky tape
- Card or paper for the sign
1. Wrap your lace around the jar and seal with transparent tape.
2. Wrap ribbing around and around the lace and seal with transparent tape.
3. Write or print on card and wrap this to the front of jar with tape.
4. Print little cards for prayers to be written on and then inserted into the jar. Our printable was from the lovely ladies at Glee Projects.
SJ’s little prayer jar is filled with special prayers from everyone that attended her dedication. MC and I read them all after the dedication but the jar sits proudly on her nursery shelf to be read by her one day.