One of my favourite bloggers is Kym from Travel Babbles and I read her blog daily – it’s always a good laugh and a great way to start my day… One of her latest posts was labelled: 20 Wishes. I have to admit, the title alone was so intriguing and I couldn’t help but read it straight away, and I am so glad I did.
Kym has linked up with the lovely ladies, Kassi and Kayli from Truly Lovely Blog and has written up her very own 20 wishes that she hopes come true in the next 12 months. In a year’s time, she is going to look back and hopefully be able to cross them all off the list, having achieved them all.
As usual, I wanted to join in the fun so I bought the book Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber and now having finished the book, and loved it… I am writing my own 20 wishes:
1. Make at least two donations to charity
2. Decorate and move into our house
3. Run in a 5k or 10k race
4. Organise a fun photo shoot with my special girlfriends
5. Save at least R1000 per month
6. Go on holiday to Europe
7. Make and send Christmas cards
8. Send birthday cards to all close family and friends
9. Reach my pre-pregnancy goal weight
10. Bake SJ’s first birthday cake
11. Read the Bible
12. Go on a blate (blogging date)
13. Learn to sew
14. Play a surprise party
15. Enjoy a local South African getaway
16. Keep a prayer journal
17. Enjoy a girls weekend away
18. Start a Halloween tradition – trick or treating in our neighborhood and host a dress up party
19. Decorate SJ’s “big girl” room
20. A secret wish (this will be shared in time)
I am going to try my very best to achieve all of the above by December 2013. I also plan on documenting each of the above with photographs and blog posts (as evidence to you all!) and to share my great achievements.
Why not join in the fun?